- Submitting a manuscript
Submission's schedule is announced by the Editor in Chief in Call for papers section. Each author upon receiving the results of the peer reviewing will be announced about the issue of the journal in which their article will be published.
Each submitted paper must have a certain format in order to be published in journal. Please follow the template of the format as closely as possible.
Submission of a paper implies that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and further that it contains work not previously published in English elsewhere.
After receiving the acceptance for publication from the Editor in Chief, the author(s) must fill and sign the Copyright Form.. If there are more than an author, it is compulsory that the form to be signed by main author or/and correspondence author.
- The review process follows these steps:
- 1st Step: The Editor in Chief will make an initial screening of the paper submitted in order to determine if it is suitable with the scope and the aims of the journal.
- 2nd Step: The submission received will be checked with the anti-plagiarism software before will undergo a double blind peer reviewing process. If the report indicates suspicious, the paper will be rejected, else will follows next stage.
- 3rd Step: The paper is double-blind peer reviewed by the members of Editorial Advisory Board.
- 4th Step: The final decision is made by the Editor in Chief based on the recommendations and comments of reviewers. The Editor in Chief decides whether the paper should be accepted as it is, revised (with minor or major corrections) or rejected. Any changes which affecting the substance of the text will, of course, only be made in agreement with the author.
The review process usually takes between 3 and 4 weeks but sometimes, due to number of papers, complexity of research submitted could be up to 6 weeks.